Computational condensed matter physics particularly on high-pressure physics, where the state of art ab-initio molecular dynamics simulation method provides an access to an extreme condition, i.e., high pressure and temperature, to investigate the phase diagram of materials. Quantum effect in the light element materials, like solid hydrogen, is also of my great interest.
- Y. Ping, D. Hanson, I. Koslow, T. Ogitsu, D. Prendergast, Eric Schwegler, G. Collins, and A. Ng, (2006) Broadband dielectric function of nonequilibrium warm dense gold,
Physical Review Letters: 96, 255003.
- Stanimir A. Bonev, Eric Schwegler, Tadashi Ogitsu and Giulia Galli, (2004) A quantum fluid of metallic hydrogen suggested by first-principles calculations,
Nature: 431, 669.
- Tadashi Ogitsu, Eric Schwegler, Francóis Gygi, and Giulia Galli, (2003) Melting of Lithium Hydride under Pressure,
Physical Review Letters91, 175502.
- S. A. Bonev, F. Gygi, T. Ogitsu, and G. Galli, (2003) High-Pressure Molecular Phases of Solid Carbon Dioxide,
Physical Review Letters91, 065501.
- Hikaru Kitamura, Shinji Tsuneyuki, Tadashi Ogitsu and Takashi Miyake, (2000) Quantum distribution of protons in solid molecular hydrogen at megabar pressures,
- T. Miyake, T. Ogitsu and S. Tsuneyuki, (1999) First-principles study of the quantum states of muonium and hydrogen in crystalline silicon,
Physical Review B60: 14197-14204.
- H. Aizawa, S. Tsuneyuki and T. Ogitsu, (1999) Population analysis study of etching processes at Si(100) surfaces with adsorbed halogens and hydrogens,
Surface Science438: 18-25.
- T. Ogitsu, K. Kusakabe, S. Tsuneyuki and Y. Tateyama, (1998) First-Principles Study of the ortho-KC60 Polymer,
Physical Review B58: 13925-13930.
- T. Miyake, T. Ogitsu and S. Tsuneyuki, (1998) Quantum Distributions of Muonium and Hydrogen in Crystalline Silicon,
Physical Review Letters81: 1873-1876.
- Y. Yateyama, T. Ogitsu, K. Kusakabe and S. Tsuneyuki, (1997) Proposed Synthesis Path for Heterodiamond BC2N,
Physical Review B55: R10161-R10164
- T. Ogitsu, T. Miyazaki, M. Fujita and M. Okazaki, (1995) Role of Hydrogen in C and Si(001) Homoepitaxy,
Physical Review Letters75: 4226-4229.