- Investigating new analytical techniques for post-detonation nuclear forensics
- Maximizing the usefulness of historical nuclear test data for the stockpile stewardship mission
- Exploitation of new and unique signatures for all-source intelligence analysis
Honors and Awards
- LLNL Global Security Directorate Silver Award, 2014
- LLNL Physical and Life Sciences Directorate Spot Award, 2014
- NNSA Defense Programs Award of Excellence, 2013
Selected (Recent) Publications
- C. Bhatia, B. F. Fallin, M. E. Gooden, … C. M. Ryan, … A. P. Tonchev, "Exploratory study of fission product yields of neutron-induced fission of 235U, 238U, and 239Pu at 8.9 MeV,"
Phys. Rev. C, 91, 064604 (2015).
- C. Bhatia, B. F. Fallin, M. E. Gooden, … C. M. Ryan, … A. P. Tonchev, "Dual-Fission Chamber and Neutron Beam Characterization for Fission Product Yields Using Monoenergetic Beams,"
Nucl. Instrum. Meth. A, 757, 4-19 (2014).
- C. M. Ryan, C. M. Marianno, W. S. Charlton, A. A. Solodov, R. J. Livesay, and B. Goddard, "Predicting Concrete Roadway Contribution to Gamma-Ray Background in Radiation Portal Monitor Systems,"
Nucl. Technol., 186, 3, 415-426 (2014).