Nuclear physics, Density Functional Theory, Nucleon-Nucleon interaction, partial wave analysis, chiral interactions. Nuclear structure calculations, effective interactions, few body problems. Error estimation, uncertainty propagation.
Honors and Awards
- Sep 2014. PhD abroad program scholarship, Universidad de Granada, Spain.
- 2010–2014. PhD Scholarship, Mexican Council of Science and Technology (CONACyT), Mexico.
- 2009–2010 MSc Scholarship, Carolina Foundation, Spain.
- 2009 Magna Cum Laude (BSc)
Selected (Recent) Publications
- R. Navarro Pérez, J. E. Amaro, and E. Ruiz Arriola. Low-energy chiral two-pion exchange potential with statistical uncertainties.
Phys. Rev. C91 (2015) 054002.
- R. Navarro Pérez, E. Ruiz Arriola and J. Ruiz de Elvira . Self-consistent statistical error analysis of ππ scattering.
Phys. Rev. D91 (2015) 074014.
- M. Piarulli, L. Girlanda, R. Schiavilla, R. Navarro Pérez, J. E. Amaro, and E. Ruiz Arriola. Minimally non-local nucleon-nucleon potentials with chiral two-pion exchange including Δ resonances.
Phys. Rev. C91 (2015) 024003.
- R. Navarro Pérez, J. E. Amaro, and E. Ruiz Arriola. Error analysis of nuclear forces and effective interactions.
J. Phys. G: Nucl. Part. Phys.42 (2015) 034013.
- R. Navarro Pérez, E. Garrido, J. E. Amaro, and E. Ruiz Arriola. Triton binding energy with realistic statistical uncertainties.
Phys. Rev. C90 (2014) 047001.