During my PhD I focused on understanding the early magmatic and impact history of the Moon through a multi-technique investigation of zircons separated from Apollo samples. During my postdoc I will expand my research to include samples from other planetary bodies with a focus on understanding the impact signatures and atmospheric evolution recorded by Martian meteorites.
Honors and Awards
- Meteoritical Society McKay Award 2015
- NASA Earth and Space Sciences Fellowship 2012-2015
- Meteoritical Society Wiley-Blackwell Award 2014
- Lunar and Planetary Institute Career Development Award 2012
- UCLA ESS Department Teaching Award 2012
Selected (Recent) Publications
McFadden, L. A., Bastien, F. A., Mutchler, M., Crow, C. A., Weir, H., Li, J.-L., Hamilton, D. P. (2012) Search for Satellites of Vesta: Upper Limits on Their Size.
Crow, C. A., McFadden, L. A., Robinson, T., Meadows, V., Livengood, T. A., Hewagama, T., Barry, R. K., Deming, L. D., Lisse, C. M., Wellnitz, D. (2011). Views from EPOXI: Colors in our Solar System as an Analog for Extrasolar Planets.