Reactive transport, kinetic and microkinetic modeling, chemical compatibility and aging of materials, and Computational materials science
Honors and Awards
- Doctoral dissertation fellowship, UCONN 2014
- US-EPA STAR Graduate Fellowship 2012
- US Department of Education GAANN fellowship, UCONN 2011 – 2012
- Pre Doctoral Fellowship, UCONN 2010
- University Scholar, UNH 2010
- University Smart Grant, UNH 2009
- Shuttleworth Endowed Scholarship, UNH 2008
- TAU-BETA-PI engineering honor society 2008
Selected (Recent) Publications
Sharma H. N. and McLean, W. and Maxwell, R. S. and Dinh, L. N., The moisture outgassing kinetics of a silica reinforced polydimethylsiloxane, J. Phys. Chem. 2016, 145, 114905. http://scitation.aip.org/content/aip/journal/jcp/145/11/10.1063/1.4962736
Sharma H, Sharma V, Mhadeshwar A, Ramprasad R.Why Pt survives but Pd suffers from Sox poisoning?, J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 2015, 6, 1140-1148.
Sharma H, Sharma V, and Huan TD, Exploring PtSO4 Mystery: an evolutionary algorithm based investigation, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 2015, 17, 18146-18151.