- Dynamic transmission electron microscopy to study materials phenomena with high spatio-temporal resolution
- In-situ techniques in the transmission electron microscope to enable studies of materials in gaseous and liquid environments
- Applying analytical and imaging/diffraction techniques in the transmission electron microscope to issues in materials science and physics
- The effects of interfaces on microstructural evolution and materials properties
- Materials Research Society, 2008–Present
J.T. McKeown, V.R. Radmilovic, R. Gronsky, and A.M. Glaeser, "Silicide characterization at alumina-niobium interfaces,"
D.P. DePonte, J.T. McKeown, U Weierstall, R.B. Doak, and J.C.H. Spence, "Towards ETEM serial crystallography: diffraction from liquid jets,"
J.D. Sugar, J.T. McKeown, V.R. Radmilovic, A.M. Glaeser, and R. Gronsky, "Encapsulation-induced stabilization of dimensionally restricted metallic-alloy wires,"
J.T. McKeown and J.C.H. Spence, "The kinematic convergent-beam electron diffraction method for nanocrystal structure determination,"
J.D. Sugar, J.T. McKeown, V.R. Radmilovic, A.M. Glaeser, and R. Gronsky, "Spatially confined alloy single crystals for model studies of volumetrically constrained phase transformations,"
J.T. McKeown, J.D. Sugar, R. Gronsky, and A.M. Glaeser, "Effects of impurities on alumina-niobium interfacial microstructures,"
J.T. McKeown, J.D. Sugar, R. Gronsky, and A.M. Glaeser, "Processing of alumina-niobium interfaces via liquid-film-assisted joining,"
J.D. Sugar, J.T. McKeown, R.A. Marks, and A.M. Glaeser, "Liquid-film assisted formation of alumina/niobium interfaces,"
J. McKeown, A. Misra, H. Kung, R.G. Hoagland, and M. Nastasi, "Microstructures and strength of nanoscale Cu-Ag multilayers,"